A Story About a Burgeoning Love at a Convenience Store - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
My folks were 20 years apart lol
As long as both parties are okay with the gap there's no issues. You just have to accept that one party is likely to pass on long before the other.
My folks are around 10 years apart.

There's the "seven plus half" rule for social acceptance. So half of 32 is 16, plus 7 is 23. Just outside that. But probably more acceptable in Japan than in the Western world. Not sure. Personally, I agree with you, though. If it works, it works. Unless one's a minor and there's a significant age gap.

Dex-chan lover
My folks are around 10 years apart.

There's the "seven plus half" rule for social acceptance. So half of 32 is 16, plus 7 is 23. Just outside that. But probably more acceptable in Japan than in the Western world. Not sure. Personally, I agree with you, though. If it works, it works. Unless one's a minor and there's a significant age gap.
Yeah, agreed with the minor situation. That's no bueno. In our case, my dad and mom met when she was 23 and married when she was 24.
Funny thing is that he and my maternal grandmother were closer in age. Although he never looked his age, so very few people ever noticed.

We buried him many years ago. Well, cremated is the more appropriate term.

Users who are viewing this thread