A Story About a Hallucinatory Girl - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Let hamita cook :shamihuh:
willsmith-fresh-prince.gif

Dex-chan lover
Alright take your guess as to what will be Hamita's fucked up ending this time.

My guess is that the protag is gonna get run over by a truck while crossing the street running after the hallucinatory girl.
So, was this just the lead up to Hamita's first Isekai manga? I wonder what MC's OP bullshit power is gonna be.

Dex-chan lover
Im thinking she isn't a hallucination, and he gets hit by a car again. Knowing this author, the dude probably dies in front of her, or she dies in front of him.

Dex-chan lover
He might be hallucinating, or he might be haunted. Or he might have developed psychic powers and have been psychically connecting with her.

Dex-chan lover
Im thinking she isn't a hallucination, and he gets hit by a car again. Knowing this author, the dude probably dies in front of her, or she dies in front of him.
unless she stayed silent and just made expressions behind the other girls back, it'd be hard for the other girls he went on a 'date' on to ignore her lol

Dex-chan lover
ok can the quack prescribe better meds he's clearly past the point of no return for neurosis

Dex-chan lover
Bruh... there's no happy ending where you date a hallucination. :/ Oh well, I guess this was a weird premise from the start.

Double-page supporter
the girl is actually real and gets run over by a truck and dies in front of him?

Dex-chan lover
Alright take your guess as to what will be Hamita's fucked up ending this time.

My guess is that the protag is gonna get run over by a truck while crossing the street running after the hallucinatory girl.
Im pretty sure that the girl was the one who rear ended him. She died and he's fine, so he has guilt and is hallucinating her. He's (They're?) probably going to the scene of the accident.

Users who are viewing this thread