A Story About A Hallucinatory Girl Following Me Around - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
What a twist, except if it was always her reflection it makes no sense she saw herself in the middle of the road.....

Dex-chan lover
What a twist, except if it was always her reflection it makes no sense she saw herself in the middle of the road.....
Look at the road and "sidewalk" in the previous chapter. Despite the color changes implying a separation, you can still see features of the road in the "sidewalk" because she's actually already in the road despite what she thinks. She sees her own reflection in a window across the street, or in a car's that narrowly missed her, and there you go.

It's almost as if a person having an injury induced trip into the mind of a schizophrenic doesn't have the adaptations to navigate what's real and what isn't that someone who has always lived with it might.

Look at the road and "sidewalk" in the previous chapter. Despite the color changes implying a separation, you can still see features of the road in the "sidewalk" because she's actually already in the road despite what she thinks. She sees her own reflection in a window across the street, or in a car's that narrowly missed her, and there you go.

It's almost as if a person having an injury induced trip into the mind of a schizophrenic doesn't have the adaptations to navigate what's real and what isn't that someone who has always lived with it might.
Yeah, no. The twist is she confuses her reflection for someone else, and got a bit of amnesia, not that she's lost all touch with reality. The only effect brought on is that she now fails the mirror test. This was being conflated with "hallucinations" because the doctors failed to explain what's actually happening.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, no. The twist is she confuses her reflection for someone else, and got a bit of amnesia, not that she's lost all touch with reality. The only effect brought on is that she now fails the mirror test. This was being conflated with "hallucinations" because the doctors failed to explain what's actually happening.
Sure, it's just "failing the mirror test". Just as long as you ignore the physical and auditory aspects of the hallucination.
And I never did say that she lost all touch with reality, I absolutely never would either.

Supporter
amazing. MC is even dumber than I thought. brain damage is too powerful.
cute story

Sure, it's just "failing the mirror test". Just as long as you ignore the physical and auditory aspects of the hallucination.
Yeah. It's literally that. That's the explanation. If you don't buy it, blame the author for coming up with such a bad twist. She gets amnesia, starts failing the mirror test, and suddenly she's having extended conversations with a really hot puddle.
And I never did say that she lost all touch with reality, I absolutely never would either.
No, you just think she's so far gone she can't tell she's already on the street.

Dex-chan lover
Eeeeh I really think its one unique twist. It just need a proper execution.

But yeah it kinda ends on a happy-ish note....which is now 2 and both from Hamita.

Feels weird if you ask me :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. It's literally that. That's the explanation. If you don't buy it, blame the author for coming up with such a bad twist. She gets amnesia, starts failing the mirror test, and suddenly she's having extended conversations with a really hot puddle.
You completely gloss the auditory hallucinations over as "extended conversations with a really hot puddle", but you're still admitting to them while being in denial of them. And the physical sensations? Do you have some way to try to wave that part away?
No, you just think she's so far gone she can't tell she's already on the street.
If you're in a panic, as she was, you're not going to necessarily be precise in your awareness. Especially not when you're already suffering from minor physical, visual, and auditory hallucinations.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Okay, credit where it's due, good twist and I did not expect it

Dex-chan lover
So it's like a dream. Believing you are someone, in this case she believed she's a man yes understandable..this is her calling bro... she's gay.. gay for herself.

Users who are viewing this thread