A Story About Getting a Haircut After Hearing Your Crush Prefers Short Hair - Ch. 1 - A story about getting a haircut after hearing your crush prefer…

Imagine Tolkien named his book "Join Frodo, Aragorn, and the diverse Fellowship as they embark on a perilous journey to destroy the One Ring. Encounter mythical creatures, forge unbreakable bonds, and witness the unfolding drama in this epic tale of friendship, courage, and the battle against darkness." instead of "Lord of the Rings"
or what if Lovecraft was a mangaka and he named his book "forbidden pages of the where ancient rituals, cosmic horrors, and unspeakable secrets await. Follow a protagonist drawn into a dark world of eldritch forces, struggling to escape the clutches of madness. Unearth the mysteries hidden within this cursed grimoire"
yep, thats how i felt reading this book's name, and I will judge a book by its' cover.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Am I the only person who prefers the short much more than the long hair?

Fed-Kun's army
I don't care how you feel about the haircut, I need everybody to realize that her bangs got longer. Go look at it again. She got that Grand theft Auto haircut that made her hair longer.

Dex-chan lover
Not where I'd expect to be reminded of Deltora Quest, maybe I really should give the books a reread.

Users who are viewing this thread