A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 108 - The Female Knight and a Friendly Match Pt.3

Fed-Kun's army
FMC being tsundere for +100 chaps then being jealous over nothing really relevant?
Just because he talks to other women, really? I mean, she 'rejected' his confession or more like ignored, so the only one to blame is herself for them not being together or maybe never becoming a couple :(

I don't mind multiple girls (especially with abs ;) - Fleur <3) but I hoped this wasn't a harem...

I cant only pray this doesn't become a harem more than this. also, Leo needs to step up and just be honest, I liked her at the beginning but she keeps getting worse...
I will honestly flip my workstation if this has a harem ending

Dex-chan lover
Melvie used logic against Leo. Its super effective. Honestly glad someone called her out on her jealousy because she really has no right to be jealous.

After the fight is won, the author better NOT take us back to the old FMC. Leo needs to develop and be a strong partner/leader.

Damn she got called the fuck out while her boyfriend is going super saiyan simp. This is fuckin' wild

Aggregator gang
People shouting for/against a harem outcome are missing the fact that Leo is the only person Fooly has any interest in. A harem just isn't going to happen.

I hope this doesn’t end right when they finally become a couple.

Double-page supporter
What? Actual progress is being just slightly hinted at?
I don't know if my heart can take actual progression in their relationship...

Dex-chan lover
Hit the nail on the head there eh, lady?

I guess even the author realizes that she's been taking Fooly's love for granted.

Be the person you're loved one can be proud of, then make sure they always know it, whether through small or large events.

Dex-chan lover
Those two managed to hold out against powered-up Fooly. As expected of the elite of a country.

Users who are viewing this thread