A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 130 - The Female Knight and Fooly

I really enjoyed this manga and look forward to the final chapter. I am sad that it is coming to an end tho :(

Aaah yes, the good old "kiss the mc, marry him and end the manga within 2 chapters" route.

Aggregator gang
so it seems like the abs god saved fooly's life, but did it? and even if it stopped him dying right off, did it actually restore the life he burned away healing her? or is he gonna live long enough to marry, maybe enjoy that first night...then still just die cause he burned away all his life already?

Dex-chan lover
Damn. I really wanted to know who the elf was. Oh well. It was a good series for laughs.

Dex-chan lover
Where do we go next?
No Tomo
No Abs
What tomgirl manga/4koma/etc can we call home?

At last, the two are now together TwT
There is only one final chapter left, sadly. I wish there could be more, like a spin-off of their married life or something like that

@Thirtyfour, ig uess it's time, to leave home behinde, and find a new one, cuz in a journey, you leave your home, find a new one, leave it again, it is called "changin". We're always changing, sometimes might hurt, like now, but, when it hurts, means that it was worth it, be happy, even if it's sad, whe got bright and amazing memories, from the start, the middle and now...the ending.

🤣😔

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap...Leo bitch slap her father is just unexpected. I thought she was scared of him.

Ahh,At last It comes The end,I like This manga so Much,I've Been Read This About 2 Months,Thanks I really Love This Manga

Dex-chan lover
Leo: "Die, normies!"

Also Leo: *smack* "Shut the hell up, bitch!"

Also Leo: *smack* "Shut up, Dad! You don't understand me!"

Users who are viewing this thread