A Sword Master Childhood Friend Power Harassed Me Harshly, so I Broke off Our Relationship and Made a Fresh Start at the Frontier as a Magic Swordsman

Dex-chan lover
Only one chapter so cba to start reading this atm, but from the title I have a feeling that the childhood friend mentioned is likely the trope a cute girl who follows him to there eventually to romance the shit out of him.
And if so, then I just want to remind you that if your fat male boss used his power/status to harass you, lets say sexually, and you flee to another city... well if he then dropped everything to stalk you to there and continue try to "woo" you, then it would be very inappropriate. The same holds true even if the power harassment wasn't sexual in nature - attraction/love is not a valid reason to be a horrible person to the target.

@Nikolus My guess is he was trying to say fuck but he censored himself

By the way, is it just me or is the pacing of the chapter weird and sometimes it seems like there's a couple of pages missing?

TEU

Dex-chan lover
@feha worry not.

Basically, the childhood friend eventually realizes she was being an ass and goes after him to apologize for what she did. She redeems herself, apologizes and goes her way leaving the protag with the FMC, going off with her yuri pairing she picked up in the way.
The lord’s daughter from the description being the FMC.
So, yeah. While she follows him (to apologize), there's no harem here.

@TEU
thx for the info imma drop this cause ik I can't bear with this type of slow, romance progression stories

man, i thought this might be a good one but then the crystal ball part destroyed it for me. another overpowered moron but wait..he was treated badly and he sucks at swordsmaship. from the way how the story is going it looked like he's on a journey to improve himself to be better....but he's actually the next up and coming sorcerer!

stop. please stop! and guys, stop enabling these kinds of shallow stories. gone are the days of quality manga. i can count on one hand how much i have in my favorites that i look forward to. it's really sad. 😪

cant we just get simple japanese manga titles like holy shit i thought it was the description of the manga not the title, well technically it is but jesus

Users who are viewing this thread