A Tale of the Secret Saint - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

hasn't she wanted to be a knight all her life? and coming from a prominent knight's family no less.... The snivelling against an asshole older brother aside, whats up with the naked cheating? Thats not in line with the character of someone who as dreamt of being a knight all their life. Or is it since getting back her past life's memories as a Saint, her current personality has changed significantly?

Aggregator gang
She hides that she's a saint... because she's a villainess!!

Group Leader
Damn I like her. Go shut the a$$holes brother down!
Also, she is a saint and can use her power, who cares about chivalry? The brothers sure aren't chivalrous either...

I felt that last panel. I start every day with the goal of tricking the world into thinking I'm normal - then my brothers distract me from my goal. I feel ya Fia, I feel ya.

She is not consistent at all. Zero survival instinct too. If she never wants to be recognized as a Saint. Don't use her magical powers. At all. Simple as that. No risk that way. Geez

ah happening again, i hate mc like this, sealing saint power? lol, if you sealing your skill, why you show your skill to someone? Mc girl always like this, i hate it...

Fed-Kun's army
"i was betrayed by my comrades!"
"get more comrades!"

god, just bring the noose

no, don't get seasoned veterans to test the recruits, get young hot heads trying to weed out anyone posing a threat to promotion, to the detriment of the organization

Not like this is the only series to do this, but it's still dumber than a genre-blind slasher movie victim.

It may fit w/demonic sect in a wuxia, but in nearly every other setting it just doesn't make sense

Dex-chan lover
Doesnt make any sense that shes considered talentless and a weakling but can win against the shitty bro with only a little boost from enhancing magic...
Author is kinda bad tbh

Aggregator gang
It was her comraces who betrayed her and sold her to the Demon King's subordinates lmao.

Also she shouldn't use magic in front of others. She's literally dumb.

HEY! thats not what knights are suppose to do, hahaha that cheating hahahaha and she wants to be a knight???????

hahaha, and also i thought you were hiding your power haha your showcasing it too much specially to that whoever boy plus are those examiners really fit to judge and find the good and quality talents in that crowd, meh this manga is a bit dumb or not set very well

Dex-chan lover
Shitty power-scaling so far .... there better be a limit on her body-enhancement magic.

Users who are viewing this thread