A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 8

Aggregator gang
Cinderella is a bit oblivious but atleast she's straight to the point

Dex-chan lover
why is the ML's vibe so sketchy instead of mysterious

Fed-Kun's army
The ML is weird, or maybe suspicious (?). His attitude is somewhat off-putting to me

I hope I'm not the only one who want this ML to be taken down a peg. With his sketchiness, it would be soooo satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
@Thifa
You're not. He's super sketchy. And he's also got a little bit of a Mary Sue vibe going on, being always in charge and someone that no one can offend without doing anything to earn it.

lol glad to see i'm not the only one who dislikes this dude. Such a condescending vibe to him

Dex-chan lover
Yeah ML if he really is it seems to be really poorly presented.
His introduction was an absolute mess coming off as an ass who is teaching his protege to be just as much of one.
His follow up just as bad coming off as a suck up when he realized who she was just trying to buy into her good graces.
Now currently he seems to be coming off as a horn dog trying to get alone with her.

I just don't see his appeal beyond he has money and okay looks.

The two step sisters are really ugly .... like.... author could’ve just made them plain but they really went the extra mile

@rec_me_shoujo_isekai I don't think that they are that ugly though really. I think its just their noses that make them less attractive, as their noses are bigger and more drawn out. If they had noses like their mother I think they wouldn't be ugly at all. I definitely think they could've been designed a lot worse

Putting spoilers just in case, but why do I have a feeling that
protégé boy is the prince and that he kind of fell for Iris after she made him apologise. Especially considering how vague Daniel was with saying who he is.

Idc that some people say the step sisters are ugly . I personally find them cute af >:)

Users who are viewing this thread