A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Aggregator gang
Oh my gosh!!
Thank you for the mass updates!
I've been waiting for ages
Hihi
:D

Thank you for all the translations up till this point. I will miss seeing your updates for this manga! It's been great!

Great woman...
I love how straightforward mildred in front of the queen.
And i kinda agree with the whole money thing. If they want to be taught by mildred, they should hire her properly as teacher (yea i know maybe its hard to consider working for aristrocrate).
And i kinda feel her perception of wealth, i mean, even in this era, so many ppl keep saying that money is not everything. Just be nice and one time you will gain something from it. I'm not a materialist, but i want to view the world as realistic as possible. And it doesnt mean when we calculate everything, we will become bad human.
I dont know, just my humble opinion

Dang I just knew when a mass upload happens when there's no holiday it's going get dropped (;-;). Regardless, thank you for your work all this time!

Side bar comment: This lady is the Queen Dowager or the current Kings Mom. Or also the grandmom of the prince.

Thanks for the mass release and looking forward to your next translation project!

WALFORD I GET YOU NOW. I'm behind you all the way. Go get that milf and let her live in peace.

Dex-chan lover
Love you guy for the MR translation! But fuck I wanted to hear what the Queen would refute back to Mil since she just dropped a respectable bomb on her that unless she's truly naive like they've been saying I can't wait for the next few chapters! Thank you

This mass release makes me feel loved. Mildred a baddie for real 😩💖

I just hate that Walford.. I need a different ML pls 😭😭😭

Thanks for the chapter 💛

YAAAA call her OUT on her privilege mildred !!!!!!!! probably my favourite chapter yet ! It's easy to say from the perspective of a queen to always be generous and to display an indifference to money. Kindness and generosity won't go very far if people take advantage of it. Besides, the literal Queen could just also buy rights to the design couldn't she? Or just compensate Mildred somehow--where did HER generosity go? ha ! Naive is a good way of putting it indeed.

So far this is very enjoyable!

What she is doing feels a bit dangerous, but I guess its fine. haha.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread