Ab-LOVE-cadabra - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
E6EfLJFVgAEQ1Sy.jpg

Dex-chan lover
those 2 last panels....
I vaguely remember a very very similar panel from old manga...

I'm gonna look for it a bit

SLAM DUNK

that's it
it is a SLAM DUNK reference/rip-off
:LOL:

qZ288Qq.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Now I'd like a manga that's just a straight version of this idea: a isekaied person becomes a hero, gets a harem and defeats the Demon King, without any twists.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still on the fence whether the hero is a trap. He certainly has a male soul, but I'm still not convinced his body is male yet.
Same here.
The outfit is on the feminine side of ambiguous; the top is pitch-black to hide the lines of the body, the "shorts" look suspiciously like a pleated miniskirt, the boots are a design that (in LN/WN/manga) is typically reserved for women, and the "cloak" looks to be a shawl pinned to resemble a hooded cape.

Dex-chan lover
Same here.
The outfit is on the feminine side of ambiguous; the top is pitch-black to hide the lines of the body, the "shorts" look suspiciously like a pleated miniskirt, the boots are a design that (in LN/WN/manga) is typically reserved for women, and the "cloak" looks to be a shawl pinned to resemble a hooded cape.
It would be fun if the joke is that he’s going to fullfill his animal eared onee x shota harem, whether he’s a girl or not. It would definitely fit the humor of the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread