Adachi to Shimamura - Vol. 6 Ch. 36.2 - Beyond the Calendar 2

Dex-chan lover
At this point I think only a sociopath like shimamura can deal with someone so needy like adachi.
They are like 2 entities that always be together no matter time, space or even different worlds so even if Adachi is an apocalypse survivalist or Shimamura is an alien they will still find the way to be together. ;)

Dex-chan lover
Cant remember who the other girl she talked with on the phone is, but is she gonna be a rival to Adachi, since it looks a whole lot like she is in love with Shimamura…

Aggregator gang
How come the chapter numbering of the chapter itself and mangadex doesn't match up?
As the chapters were first uploaded, the numbering on MDex interface followed the numbering of the chapters as released on the magazine. Later the tankoubon merged some of the multi-parts chapters into ones and numbered them anew (especially vol 05), and the scanlators edited the uploads to follow the tankoubon's numbering, but left the numbering sequence on MDex interface unedited, likely to avoid unnecessary mucking up the system. Not very ideal, but the confusion is relatively minor if the readers remember the gist of what they've read.

Dex-chan lover
Everytime I read a chapter of this, I get the urge to reread the light novel. Then I cave and do exactly that. It's a vicious cycle. Such a big admirer of Shimamura.

Users who are viewing this thread