Add a way to get to the manga page from the chapter discussions

Dex-chan lover
I use the Manga and Chapter discussions as a way to get potential new mangas to read, but chapter discussions sadly only link to the chapter page that is being talked about.
This can result in hard spoilers, due to first page often being hooks with new information, which is why I'd like it if one could just access them directly, maybe as a link before the embed.

Double-page supporter
So, reading chapter discussion (major spoilers by nature) is fine, but first page of the same chapter is a no-no? Did I get you right? 🤔

So, reading chapter discussion (major spoilers by nature) is fine, but first page of the same chapter is a no-no? Did I get you right? 🤔
I click on the chapter discussion forum just to see if there's anything I haven't seen before all the time.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really read them, plaintext is a lot easier to ignore than Big Bold letters accompanied by a picture made to catch the eye.
Not to mention you actively have to scroll down to read the comments due to the big banner.

Dex-chan lover
c0i7RmJ.png
As you can see, there isn't any part of the discussion itself in that viewport.
The ones you shown only show the ones recently added or updated, which is different from those recently talked about.

Double-page supporter
As you can see, there isn't any part of the discussion itself in that viewport.

VnzR0VI.jpg
As you can see, there's entire discussion in that viewport 😆

You know, both parties can play "crop the picture" game 😎

Dex-chan lover
VnzR0VI.jpg
As you can see, there's entire discussion in that viewport 😆

You know, both parties can play "crop the picture" game 😎
You know that people reading Mangadex on their computer are a thing, right?

Users who are viewing this thread