AI Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
How long are you going to keep resisting?

It's our only chance for love
thumb.png

Double-page supporter
You can't fuck a AI girlfriend, so they are absolutely useless. At best, the technology behind it is nice, that's all.

Dex-chan lover
I am pretty sure that if I had an AI girlfriend, she would self delete herself when she realizes who her owner is.
You should record it, it would make a good video
thumb.png

You can't fuck a AI girlfriend, so they are absolutely useless. At best, the technology behind it is nice, that's all.
It's nice to have a girl who says that she loves you...
thumb.png

Dex-chan lover
It's our only chance for love
An AI girlfriend might love you, but it'll be a hollow shell of love, one that cannot provide you true happiness a 3D woman will make you feel, and the depression it'll make you feel when you get dumped for no reason.

Warning: Do not get a irl robot girlfriend, they're expensive but you cannot fuck it due to the heavy tons of metal, and nobody wanna feel that.

Double-page supporter
I don't have a good computer to train an AI girlfriend. But when I get one, I will create my own customized girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Hell dont even need to have sex with her, just need some unconditional love you know what im saying.

Dex-chan lover
Hell dont even need to have sex with her, just need some unconditional love you know what im saying.

:thonk: anyone got an app idea for those foldable, multi display smartphones?

Dex-chan lover
"beep boop Initializing GF.exe. Assume [boyfriend] position and prepare for assimilation. Your financial and biological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile."

43bs8h.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread