Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 24 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
MC should just NTR his best friend or someone like this new 3rd party should just NTR the MC.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
This is like a car crash that just keeps getting worse. You just can't look away from it...

So, since she said it was the last lie and then confessed, does that mean she doesn't want to date him or what? And now this mess at the end with the phone?

Dex-chan lover
I guess we'll see.
star-trek-the-next-generation-data.gif

Dex-chan lover
So I guess to me it would seem obvious that Riku obviously did not say "yes" but rather a "wait and see" type of answer. Also, I do like how in some sense we are getting "progress" but at the same time it really does not feel like it at all.

My guess it's maybe her manager and she might become an idol of some sorts? Or maybe its a family member of Riku? This getting weirder and weirder but I'm praying it doesn't become a complicated problem would really suck for this manga

Dex-chan lover
It can't be Takt that called her right? Since he was standing right next to her when her phone rang.

New villain incoming?

Janitor-sama? (What? This is ABSOLUTELY the type of story that would go that raunchy route, we all know it)
Wait, why would you assume he's the one calling her??

Dex-chan lover
Wait, why would you assume he's the one calling her??
Cause he has been set up as the villain? My first guess would be that he called her, but I am not sure if he was the one who did it.

So chances are it is a new unseen character calling her.

My non-shitpost suspicion is that it is a strict parent of hers.

Dex-chan lover
Cause he has been set up as the villain? My first guess would be that he called her, but I am not sure if he was the one who did it.

So chances are it is a new unseen character calling her.

My non-shitpost suspicion is that it is a strict parent of hers.
But....he was right next to her, her phone rang while they were talking to Riku and kouhai

I ask cause there's no way he could pull that off while literally talking to them

Dex-chan lover
But....he was right next to her, her phone rang while they were talking to Riku and kouhai

I ask cause there's no way he could pull that off while literally talking to them
Yes that is what I wrote, that it is highly unlikely for it to be Takt that called her.

I am confused on what you are confused about.

Confusioception. :nyoron:

Supporter
So this is my last sports festival, huh?
Going on the assumption that it only happens once in a school year, then yes, it will be. I get that there's potentially an implication here that might involve her moving away, but since they're going to be graduating it's the last sports festival regardless...

Dex-chan lover
Guessing she's being blackmailed or something? She said she has to do something and this is her final festival. All really weird

Users who are viewing this thread