Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 34 - The Battle Begins

Double-page supporter
she's cute, but she entered this late in the game, that the only way for it to not be accused of a blatant plot advancer cliche is to make her the winner

Double-page supporter
Everyone out here saying Yako is the chosen one, but it's gonna be a classic, "You were supposed to destroy them, not join them!" situation. Everyone just sipping on Hopium right now.

Double-page supporter
More than 30 chapters deep, the best girl just arrived. How the hell that this is the case fam

Double-page supporter
By NTRing every other character! yay!
...but like this whole story revolves around 2 women who chose to NTR the MC with his best friend before the story actually started. And have you seen the creepy looks his best friend makes on occasion?
No one is a good guy in this story.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'll bow down before Yako; doing so will let me view her cute crotch at a better angle.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Yako is probably the only person in this whole shitshow who even knows what 'Fair and square' means ô_o..

If I were Yako I'd just say 'You had your chance dipshit, but instead you went for his friend for no apparent reason, sucks to be you' and to top it off she'd start emoting on her 🫡

Dex-chan lover
He has that harem protag aphrodisiac pheromones that make every other character instantly fall in love with no effort on the protag's part.

Protag:"Hey nice today isn't it?"

Random NPC:"OMG I'M CUMMING!!!!"
Protag: "Particularly nasty weather..."

Random Female NPC: "Yes! Please tickle my ass with a feather!"

Dex-chan lover
"Ive wanted you to look at me only...so i decided to try and date ur best friend."
I bet the blonde chick is the same "i like you so much but im scared of our relationship changing....so im dating ur best friend instead"
Does no one here have any braincells? Even the mc is low iq for not questioning anything.
At least Shizuku has the excuse of Riku doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING with her other than forcefully push her over to Takt and endlessly talking about how he's the best man alive. MC is a fucking idiot at best.

Dex-chan lover
she's cute, but she entered this late in the game, that the only way for it to not be accused of a blatant plot advancer cliche is to make her the winner
Plot Twist: The train derails on the way to the beach and they all die. The End.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute... this isn't an NTR manga at all... it's a harem manga

AW FUCK, I'M READING GARBAGE

Fed-Kun's army
No way, I come back to this garbage after a few months and we still got 200 days left. the manga only got worse and more derailed as time went on

By NTRing every other character! yay!
I hope tbh, if takt is gay, then he also deserves to be cucked by yako, all of them, they got in a triangle of fuckery and the other dude is completely oblivious, yako should snatch him, just because she seems to have more functioning social intelligence, see the author fuck that up in the next arc, or i dunno, takt smells a new competitor and kills her or smth

Contributor
As expected, Umimi's "holy light" could not do anything to Riku last chapter. I feel like this guy is immune to seduction at this point. How many times by now have Shizuku and Umimi tried to seduce him and failed? Is it gonna be Yako's turn soon?

Umimi's actions and words never really lined up, so I think it wasn't hard for Yako to pick up what she truly felt for Riku. Umimi came clean, and now Yako cops out of the date. Huh...?

I know a lot of people love Yako for being a breath of fresh air in this stale story, but I still think it was better for her to go through with the date with him (for, y'know, progress) than propose this "mandatory beach episode" that includes everybody (most likely for more fanservice that continues to drag this thin plot further).

inb4 Yako joins the other girls when the plot becomes stale again, so the mangaka will rinse and repeat by introducing yet another new girl to the harem (kuro gyaru? jirai-kei menhera? college girl oneesan?)

I'll be talking about why shizuku is on a timer

Is shizuku terminally sick? I kind of thought about how other manga story progressions work and I think my main guesses are.

-terminally ill: This is my personal guess honestly. The desperation and need to progress fast is what signaled this to me personally.

-Moving away after graduation: This is the most light hearted one. I hope its this one.

- Mentally unstable: This is the one with the least merit, but it seems like an up and coming narrative trend lately. And the manga has shown that it's not shy from portraying trauma.

What I am the most confused about though is that there are no revelations with takt and shizuku's relationship. Specially the first chapter and there are also sprinkle's of takt being darker than he seems? Like the ONLY revelation related to him is the van page where he revealed some family shit, and also that time where he acted jealous (I personally think its a red herring) and he went away with shizuku separately.

ALSO this might be just a character framing thing from the mangaka for us to not discredit shizuku as a potential heroine. WE HAVEN'T SEEN SHIZUKU AND TAKT DO ANYTHING LOVEY DOVEY! Which is ULTRA WEIRD. Is takt a cuck? It feels like MC gets more action than him.

Users who are viewing this thread