Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - He's my Onii-chan

Group Leader
Thanks for another chapter, appreciate it!

There's a small typo on top-right of page 16, it should say "changes" not 'change'.

Dex-chan lover
I had initially thought that Umimi was a red herring. I admit though, previous comments about Takt did make me go back through and re-read the previous chapters. Between that and how last chapter ended I can totally see why people thought it was him and thought that was the case afterward too.

I think it's obvious now though that Umimi heard Minase entering, hid and seen her kiss Riku.

Dex-chan lover
MC should really run away from these people, they are going to turn his life into a living hell, this chick ‘liked’ him, then tries to blackmail him, and now getting jealous if another girl kisses him, Like?? She’s crazy, his supposedly “friend” doesn’t even know he’s getting cucked behind the scenes, and the blonde chick seriously needs be questioned by the MC (if he grows a spine which is unlikely) on why She goes out with Takt if she likes him.
In my opinion on the long run this will have a big negative effect on the MC and will probably drive him insane.

Dex-chan lover
I was prepared to make some kind of "bros over hoes" joke had the author committed to the idea that Takt was the one who kissed Riku while Umimi witnessed it all. Also I noticed Riku has a habit of not locking the doors to his house if anyone can enter but I'll chalk it up to Takt not locking it on his way out. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
R.49f00320b213938053dd887e39d997eb

Dex-chan lover
Oh Thank God, it wasn't Takt. I would've been so disappointed if everything we were building up to with him and Riku was one-sided sexual tension on Takt's side. Now that we know for sure it was kouhai that kissed him, while not a twist or revelation some were hoping for, it is just as acceptable and I'm curious about the scenario the author will craft from this. Execution is key here, especially when dealing with the clusterfuck of a story we got here.

Users who are viewing this thread