Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Beach and Jealousy

Fed-Kun's army
So that mean you arent seeing anything. You can make the argument for the MC because he doesn't know the reason and still talking to her. But the FMC obviously not in a real relationship with the "best friend". People hating the FMC, but its the MC that is the issue. She has not done anything "bad". There is no way the best friend did not know she loved the MC. Something is obviously going on, but if yall going to cry about it, drop the manga. It's pretty simple.
I already told you that people know what is going on but it was still shit and you said that we have no clue what was happened between fmc and best friend... Sure fine I guess.

I make argument for the mc? Pardon sir when was I do that? You told me that fmc didn't do anything bad and I said "nah cheating is bad you know" Is this count as argument for the mc!? Mann I really can't tell what was going on anymore🤣

Oh lastly, criticism something didn't mean that we have to drop it you know... If that is what you mean by "cry"(sorry I didn't familiar with that kind of word)

Anyway seem like our argument didn't go anywhere soooo, Have a good day sir🥰

Aggregator gang
I already told you that people know what is going on but it was still shit and you said that we have no clue what was happened between fmc and best friend... Sure fine I guess.

I make argument for the mc? Pardon sir when was I do that? You told me that fmc didn't do anything bad and I said "nah cheating is bad you know" Is this count as argument for the mc!? Mann I really can't tell what was going on anymore🤣

Oh lastly, criticism something didn't mean that we have to drop it you know... If that is what you mean by "cry"(sorry I didn't familiar with that kind of word)

Anyway seem like our argument didn't go anywhere soooo, Have a good day sir🥰
criticism is always ok. But if you on every single chapter say this person is so fucking dumb, all the characters are stupid, and etc. Why would you still be reading it. We are 36 chapters in, and people still crying about stuff we known from the start.

If your not the one crying on every chapter thats fine. Specifically the people who saying this is shit, blah blah blah. You don't have to keep reading if its so "shit". Some of yall just love hating, some people do have legit criticisms, but mangadex for sure have a lot hate readers.

Dex-chan lover
Man next chapter gonna have a crazy start, feels like those ntr fanbox chapters. This author really knows how to piss people off.

My guess is she's either using that guy to make Riku jealous and to finally make a move on her or she's asking the guy for advice on how to win Riku over. Either way Riku is just in a state of perpetual torture, dude can't catc

Exactly what I was saying, that shit was annoying me this chapter

"Mf that's not your gf, this isn't your place to be acting/feeling that way"

Hell even Takt had to remind him that he's chill about it despite being her actual bf
I found it funny how takt emphasised how Takt is her boyfriends not Riku,and implying Riku failed to relay his actually feelings, and that he has no right to an opinion on any thing that happens to her. Well it's Rikus fault. This's why you confess at the soonest opportunity. Don't be a Riku. {a loser}

Fed-Kun's army
criticism is always ok. But if you on every single chapter say this person is so fucking dumb, all the characters are stupid, and etc. Why would you still be reading it. We are 36 chapters in, and people still crying about stuff we known from the start.

If your not the one crying on every chapter thats fine. Specifically the people who saying this is shit, blah blah blah. You don't have to keep reading if its so "shit". Some of yall just love hating, some people do have legit criticisms, but mangadex for sure have a lot hate readers.
People who keep reading is because they hope that the character have some improvement and when it didn't, it's not strange to see people saying stuff like mc fmc is so dumb etc.

I already told that it was interesting at first and that is it, many people that keep reading is because they "hope" to see that interesting things like that again or they invested too much time to give up now.

but with the way the story is going, people will lost interest sooner or later and that is when you wouldn't see comment like that again... maybe🙃

Aggregator gang
People who keep reading is because they hope that the character have some improvement and when it didn't, it's not strange to see people saying stuff like mc fmc is so dumb etc.

I already told that it was interesting at first and that is it, many people that keep reading is because they "hope" to see that interesting things like that again or they invested too much time to give up now.

but with the way the story is going, people will lost interest sooner or later and that is when you wouldn't see comment like that again... maybe🙃
36 chapters in??! If something is soooo bad where you don't enjoy any chapters, logically it would be better to drop the manga. Yall acting like characters in this manga apparently. If you seeing red flags and still reading sound like the main character seeing "red flags" and still talking to the FMC.

Dex-chan lover
I found it funny how takt emphasised how Takt is her boyfriends not Riku,and implying Riku failed to relay his actually feelings, and that he has no right to an opinion on any thing that happens to her. Well it's Rikus fault. This's why you confess at the soonest opportunity. Don't be a Riku. {a loser}
Very valid point 👍🏾

Dex-chan lover
Takt: don't worry about it bro
as he says that to the guy she's cheating on him with :haa:
To me, the tone in which he says those lines. Makes me feel, that he actually knows what is going on behind his back.

So he willingly lets this happen cause he only cares about Riku and does not want anyone to take Riku away from him :dogkek:

Fed-Kun's army
36 chapters in??! If something is soooo bad where you don't enjoy any chapters, logically it would be better to drop the manga. Yall acting like characters in this manga apparently. If you seeing red flags and still reading sound like the main character seeing "red flags" and still talking to the FMC.
They don't like the story but want to know the conclusion, It's like rent a gf btw🤷

Contributor
Oh lookie, the entire Aitsu no Kanojo gang is here. One could almost pretend that this is just a fairly wholesome, slightly ecchi teen youth romcom with the first few pages and not the jealous, salacious and seductive dumpster fire of lies that it is under the surface.

Yako was too powerful, so she gained a weakness: she turns out to be the stereotypical girl incapable of cooking and gets treated like she's one of the boys. I see Riku is still tunnel-visioned on Shizuku despite everything.

Now that Takt doesn't really work anymore as the NTR-bait antagonist to generate a jealous mood like he used to, we get a new playboy-looking character to do it. It's rinse and repeat just like how Yako replaced Umimi as the new girl who's supposed to jam Riku's equation with Shizuku.

But we'll see how far this new guy goes. Maybe this train wreck will get back on track and chug along nicely. As a dumpster fire, this did seem like it died down a little to just smoldering embers, but this guy could be the gasoline needed to turn up the heat again.

Users who are viewing this thread