Akatsuki no Yona - Ch. 254 - If I can never see you again

Dex-chan lover
I won't lie, I know I'm supposed to feel dread or concerned for Hak after this chapter (especially if he does still go with Yona), but a fight between him and Zeno would be awesome (even if it ends disastrously).

That said, these last few chapters have done a good job at breaking my heart.

Dex-chan lover
I really doubt that Zeno wants to kill Hak. That dream definitely has another meaning. On the other hand tho, I kinda wanna see a fight between the two of them, would probably be awesome to witness :meguupog:

ALSO WHY THE FUCK ARE YONA AND HAK SO FREAKING CUTE TOGETHER?!?! IM GONNA DIE FROM THE DIABETES:qq::qq::qq:

Dex-chan lover
dude... I-

I mean I'm happy with this and all... but yona my dear your timing lol it feels bad and inappropriate for me to be happy for that moment 🤣😭

Amazing chapter but what even is the point of Hak dies. I have not been following this manga for 250+ chapters for Hak to die. If he and Yona don’t get together in the end, what is the point?!?
My exact reaction. I did NOT sit through all of this slow burn just for him to die. I don't care how good this series is, I don't accept an ending that doesn't involve hakyona

Dex-chan lover
Must be difficult to be able to predict future via dream. No way to differentiate if it will a be the future or just a nightmare.

The manga is too serious for a long time that I miss that type of humor.

Aggregator gang
SHOWING THOSE SLICE PANELS OF ALL OF YONA'S MAIN GANG MEETINGS IS UNFAIR!!! Do you see Ao's face??? He no longer has the :3 face at all times! I'm crying because the squirrel is sad!

Dex-chan lover
Oh man... This chapter...

First off, page six really feels like a "not again" moment. Suddenly we're back to square one and it's just Hak and Yona reeling. Despite this, Hak is once again refusing to give up. Funny how his and Yona's conversation reflects the comments section of last chapter - Yona finding it hard to blame Zeno and Hak pointing out that the other dragons never had a say. (Thinking about it, Kija had the worst of it. He straight up rejected his ancestor's welcoming committee only for Zeno to go, "Nope, you're dying now." Sheesh).

Then that premonition dream! Cor! We already had the dragons leave, can't Yona catch a break?! The delirium that followed and the sweet consideration of Hak was great though, that was a nice breather.

But now it feels like Zeno is being made out to be a mad man, especially with that last scene with Lili...
With all the previous red herrings coming to fruition, I'm suddenly doubting that Zeno would not kill Hak...

Dex-chan lover
Damn... so the sword (Hak) and shield (Soo bin) and dragons are all going to leave her huh?

Oh my gosh 😭😭 my heart cant take a break at all.
This is so cute and so tragic at the same time.

Somehow reading this make me miss "NG Life" maybe ill re read it later.

Users who are viewing this thread