Ako to Bambi - Vol. 3 Ch. 36 - Won't Disappear

Dex-chan lover
I think MC’s speech to the “guardian spirit” is almost perfect

Fed-Kun's army
Same thoughts I have with Kanae. It just ain't that easy to let go of someone you've become close with already, yeah? :((( Anyways, every chapter hits me to the core knowing that the ending is most likely going to be bittersweet :(((

Anyways, thank you for the chapter! I actually screamed when I saw that Ako and Bambi updated :))) thank you as always!

Dex-chan lover
Damn it felt so good to read Bambi absolutely destroying the guardian spirit with words, she deserves it after doing such a shity job.

Dex-chan lover
That guardian spirit is pretty picky with the things she wants to guard

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad Bambi was able to say mostly what I was thinking when it comes to the guardian spirit.

Not sure what Irifune is thinking now. On one hand she suggests that exiling Ako was the wrong move for Yamashiro, and on the other hand, she scares her out of meeting up together. It seems like Ako and Yamashiro are at least interested in the idea of getting back together again.

I have no idea how this story might end up with everyone satisfied in the end. It's like a string of unrequited loves all the way down, some kind of non-euclidean love geometry.

Irifune really screams "You suck in communicating!" to Bambi during his feedback call...hahah

Dex-chan lover
hahaha take that you pseudo guardian spirit. Even if it sounded harsh, he was right

Dex-chan lover
Yeah! Tell her off man! Maybe she'll be so disgraced she'll fade into ether!! (I mean that or she kills you, whichever comes first)

Kanae also died very young, she is also an immature and relatively unwise person, even if she tried to be strong and protective for her Ako. Just because she's a spirit doesn't mean she's wise or smart.

Users who are viewing this thread