Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 6.1 - Saintess Kidnapping (1)

Dex-chan lover
I just love how sweet Aria is willing to stand up against those guards for their skewed perception of justice & at the same time let Grey know that they genuinely love him for being their adoptive dad. Such wholesomeness this manga brings to people & hope it stays that way. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
That what is authority does. Only when someone in good clothes will be treated as human, the more expensive the clothes, the more good the authority will take care of. If your clothes are tattered, you will always be seen as a criminal or maybe someone who will do it.

Dex-chan lover
Blessed...:hearts:

image.png

Dex-chan lover
Really hope they don't try to turn aria into a love interest. Something in a similar series ruined the whole thing for me. Raising someone from literal prepubescent childhood into your love interest is some creepy woody Allen behaviour.

Dex-chan lover
I could see him ending up with the eldest (Aria) as she is the eldest of them all and she's pretty much acting as their mum.
Pretty much, yeah. That poor girl has been parentified to such an extent that there's no real going back for her. Mentally, she's an adult, and there's not much that can be done about it except to maybe get her to take things a bit easier and use some of that spare time to further her education.

Dex-chan lover
Really hope they don't try to turn aria into a love interest. Something in a similar series ruined the whole thing for me. Raising someone from literal prepubescent childhood into your love interest is some creepy woody Allen behaviour.
I'm with you.
She herself said "we are his children" and I'd very much like it to stay that way.
I'm pretty sure I know which cursed manga you're talking about and even though Aria is older she's still his kid like the others.
Seeing your daughter, even if she's adopted, as a love interest when she's grown up is all kinds of fucked up but it seems to unfortunately make sense to some authors.
We shall see...

Dex-chan lover
I wish she actually put the guards on blast, and didn't just whine behind the back. I seem to recall she said something to their face, which made them ashamed, in the WN.

I'm with you.
Unfortunately for you guys, I pretty sure she's a love interest, she obviously gets a crush on MC.
That said, I haven't read all the WN, and there's the adventurer girl who loves him as well as some of her partners who seem to love him as well, so it would be silly to have the daughter be his lover unless this goes the harem route. Let's be honest though, Japan loves the cliche of the daughter ending up as the partner, unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread