Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 6.1 - Saintess Kidnapping (1)

Dex-chan lover
I'm with you.
She herself said "we are his children" and I'd very much like it to stay that way.
I'm pretty sure I know which cursed manga you're talking about and even though Aria is older she's still his kid like the others.
Seeing your daughter, even if she's adopted, as a love interest when she's grown up is all kinds of fucked up but it seems to unfortunately make sense to some authors.
We shall see...

Looking at the LN's page on Novelupdates, there aren't any romantic tags or any comments about romantic issues with this series. So I'm crossing my fingers that the manga doesn't introduce any.

Double-page supporter
Really hope they don't try to turn aria into a love interest. Something in a similar series ruined the whole thing for me. Raising someone from literal prepubescent childhood into your love interest is some creepy woody Allen behaviour.
S-Sauce?

Dex-chan lover
finally an update... i really can't wait for new update sooner <(")

Really hope they don't try to turn aria into a love interest. Something in a similar series ruined the whole thing for me. Raising someone from literal prepubescent childhood into your love interest is some creepy woody Allen behaviour.
This sound too familiar

Dex-chan lover
I want that extra Vol. 1 chapter damn

looks like in the original game the hero murdered Ariamel or Fio or someone

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I reincarnated into my favorite manga/game/novel" and the MCs favorite manga/game/novel would be most generic boring shit possible of it was published.
Which must be why they NEVER want to live their lives like the characters IN the world they isekai to.
They're always like "Oh my God! I LOVE this novel.. Now, I'm going to start editing it and making it something TOTALLY opposite of what it was."
Which SHOULD tell you how shit a story it was to start with. If your stories world can be altered to it's core by ONE person knowing the contents, then it probably sucks.

Fed-Kun's army
Blessed...:hearts:

image.png
Can confirm. Pets do it too.

Dex-chan lover
And here we see a rare moment of Ariamel actually showing her resentment to the society. I'm sure this does not hint to anything bad, nope.

This is mentioned in the comments in some previous chapters already, but in the original game timeline the kids were kidnapped and sold into slavery. When Aria saw how the people had a 180 change in the way they treat her after finding out she is the saint, her resentment and despair hit rock bottom to the point of committing suicide, which the oracle hero was there to witness it.

Dex-chan lover
Well, for the time being this seems to be staying wholesome and Grey does have at least one ex-girlfriend who seems to have the hots for him still and he doesn't show disinterest either. So I have hopes that if there is romance, it'll be with one of the adult adventurers. I can see Aria having a big crush on Dad (which is perfectly natural given the situation), but for now, I don't see Grey entertaining that crush even when she's older.

Usagi Drop fears aside... While people talk about "I fear for any man trying to date his daughters", I actually pity any woman trying to romance Grey though. Not only will they have to win over all his kids, but the girls are already so attached to Daddy that they will clearly view any woman as a threat to their attention. So unless they work extra hard to win over the kids as well, they're gonna have a baaaaad time xD

Dex-chan lover
I wish she actually put the guards on blast, and didn't just whine behind the back. I seem to recall she said something to their face, which made them ashamed, in the WN.

Unfortunately for you guys, I pretty sure she's a love interest, she obviously gets a crush on MC.
That said, I haven't read all the WN, and there's the adventurer girl who loves him as well as some of her partners who seem to love him as well, so it would be silly to have the daughter be his lover unless this goes the harem route. Let's be honest though, Japan loves the cliche of the daughter ending up as the partner, unfortunately.
I blame Tale of Genji myself.

Dex-chan lover
I wish she actually put the guards on blast, and didn't just whine behind the back. I seem to recall she said something to their face, which made them ashamed, in the WN.

Unfortunately for you guys, I pretty sure she's a love interest, she obviously gets a crush on MC.
That said, I haven't read all the WN, and there's the adventurer girl who loves him as well as some of her partners who seem to love him as well, so it would be silly to have the daughter be his lover unless this goes the harem route. Let's be honest though, Japan loves the cliche of the daughter ending up as the partner, unfortunately.
please let that not be the case, we all agree that it is better the way things are currently

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos and edit suggestions:
  • p2 Today, all I need to do is one -> Today, all I need to do is one thing.
  • p4 (In the first speech bubble, the semicolon is on a new line, rather than at the end of the old one)

Users who are viewing this thread