Akuyaku Ouji no Eiyuutan - Ch. 8.2

Group Leader
Wow this MC is a fking idiot, of all the reasons he had to protect his brother this is it? "Oh yes let's act in a way the proves what the citizens say is true and make my brother look like an idiot for defending me". He should have actually tried to improve his own image to support his brother instead of doing whatever the f he was doing. At least tell your family your acting that way on purpose wtf does his maid and Chars dad know but not his own family aside the king?

Dex-chan lover
Wow this MC is a fking idiot, of all the reasons he had to protect his brother this is it? "Oh yes let's act in a way the proves what the citizens say is true and make my brother look like an idiot for defending me". He should have actually tried to improve his own image to support his brother instead of doing whatever the f he was doing. At least tell your family your acting that way on purpose wtf does his maid and Chars dad know but not his own family aside the king?
I think he was looking instead at the unfortunate side where if he does look good, it feels as if he's undermining his brother, and "should" be a better successor, whether he actually wants to or not, as that draws them into different factions which can get pretty messy. I'm guessing his mindset is more "Well, if they all have a common enemy, me, it'll make it easier for them to work together." Not saying it's the correct choice or anything, but I think that's the view he's going with.

Users who are viewing this thread