Akuyaku Reijou desu ga, Watashi o Anata no Seidorei ni Shite Kudasai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I liked the fact that the seniors adventurers notice him due to fact that his footsteps don't make a sound and showing the difference between the MC steps and the duchess daughter.

Dex-chan lover
While I appreciate her taking a no-nonsense stance, homeboy's rep seemed to have caught strays... hate that.

EDIT: oh, it happens more than once? This dude's gonna have to skip town to save face at this rate.

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: I see we'll be getting teased by cute after receptionists on the way. Pretty sure there will be more girls like that who are super cute but the got no business

Dex-chan lover
Huh, is this what female autism looks like? I do remember something about it being harder to identify in women than men.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain WHY THE FUCK I AM READING THIS???
Simple: because you are a horny degenerate, just like everyone else. Meanwhile, visual storytelling allows exploring such... eh, let's say "uncommon"... scenarios, without anyone even potentially getting hurt in the process. You'll find that there's media available for a wider choice of even rarer scenarios, some of them obviously hurtful for participants were they attempted in real life.
There's quite literally nothing to be ashamed of if you find yourself enjoying stuff like this, seeing as how such preferences are likely primarily caused neurologically, and no one chooses the way their central nervous system is wired.
After all, no one is hurt if you choose to read it. Actually, no one is hurt even if you find a partner willing to emulate it in real life, as long as it's all sane, safe and consensual.

Contributor
Well, that's certainly one way to try and get away from sleazy pickup artists. Just gross them out so much they stop in their tracks, dumbfounded and scaroused. Of course there's also the damage to their reputation, but that could be an acceptable price to pay if it means they won't get messed with anymore.

Wat_Gasp.png

Dex-chan lover
Welp, absolutely no one is going to assume she's a noble(fallen) or otherwise with her declaring she's a sex slave at every opportunity she has to do so.
Honestly, if I was isekai'd and saw this, her being a noble would be the FIRST thing I assumed.

Dex-chan lover
YOU DETESTABLE MUTANTS FILL YOUR HEADS WITH SUCH VILE OBSCENITY?!
DIE HERETIC!!
...M-maybe just one read...

Users who are viewing this thread