Villainess Level 99 ~I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL.

Rarely has an anime adaption used manga over light novel source, when the manga is adapting a LN. I say rarely but I don't think I can name one.

Dunno in this case, but IIRC, the manga is already WILDLY different from the LN, so it might well be possible.

Dex-chan lover
"I'll die if I don't skydive at least once a day" not unlike a certain explosion mage
Konosuba Megumin Explosion

Double-page supporter
I'm so happy its getting an anime didn't think it was that popular

Dex-chan lover
Important to note, the raws get posted in batches of 10 or so pages inconsistently So that 4 month difference is usually the compiled full chapter. Rather than the X.1, X.2, X.3 etc. release pattern.
That’s…a very odd way of dividing up your chs. Like, from a workload perspective it kinda makes sense but from a publishing perspective it’s like you’re posting promo snippets in pixiv

Dex-chan lover
The age of isekai animu adaptations is still going strong, praise be. Too bad most of them are 1-season advertisements for the source material 😑

Dex-chan lover
thnak you for the update, I know she's been avoiding her but it would be nice if they became somewhat friends or at better acquaintances

Dex-chan lover
ohh I hope the studio that made the anime for My next life as a villainess: All routes lead to doom!
it will just fine because the anime was actually good

Dex-chan lover
is there gonna be any romance? i really like the romantic interest in this manga for some reason
Yes there will (unless the LN differs on this compared to the WN)

Dunno in this case, but IIRC, the manga is already WILDLY different from the LN, so it might well be possible.
Is it? As far as I’m aware the LN isn’t in English yet and this isn’t very different from the WN.

I kinda hope the LN ending is different from the WN ending as what happens to a certain trio was kinda… disappointing if I’m being honest

Contributor
Yes there will (unless the LN differs on this compared to the WN)

Is it? As far as I’m aware the LN isn’t in English yet and this isn’t very different from the WN.

I kinda hope the LN ending is different from the WN ending as what happens to a certain trio was kinda… disappointing if I’m being honest
Web novel alicia is worse than this Alicia so far. At least here her fear is excusable by Eumiella looking like a literal blob of darkness in her view. And she can't literally end up worse than WN Alicia.

Users who are viewing this thread