Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

Aggregator gang
someone help me out, its a carbon copy of this manga but the girl gets granted both light and dark?

reu

Dex-chan lover
And this is were it all goes down the shitter
@PoingPoingHater
the gal is properly trying to get along with her even though, due to their opposite types, all she sees when she looks at the MC is a mass of darkness
The MC on the other hand will continue to behave like a bull in a china store and scar the poor girl for life,
a life which, due to the MC, won't be much longer

Dex-chan lover
@Chibi-Angi

I hope so. As much as I disliked her in the novel, I don't really wanna see Alicia's neck twisted to a sicking degree when put on a pen and paper drawing.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Legandbond You mean this? B L E A C H E D Isekai
https://mangadex.org/title/39066/i-m-not-a-villainess-just-because-i-can-control-darkness-doesn-t-mean-i-m-a-bad-person
No one's tling it right now because of what happened

Dex-chan lover
Another plot by the guy in the shadow of Alicia?

Alicia might thinking if she levelled up highly, the light spirit may return to her or she need to impress someone else?

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Chibi-Angi nope, this is how it goes in the novel
The novel protag asks for help and the MC scars her for life

Yeah they're absolutely changing the manga from the webnovel, in the webnovel Alicia is just terrified and didn't get along with the main character at all

I'm a fan though, I like seeing characters get along instead of being at each other's throats

Dex-chan lover
She asked the idiot.

SHE ASKED THE IDIOT

Pack it up folks. We need to get back at least 30 more feet!

reu

Dex-chan lover
@svacina yup
the poor girl was traumatized after being repeatedly thrown alone into life or death situations by the MC

How did you know I was here?
The entire room grew dark and the bookshelf your behind went pitch black

Users who are viewing this thread