Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.5 - A Discussion on Maid Clothing

Dex-chan lover
I always thought these kinds of settings had noble’s daughters basically only able to be maids/ladies in waiting in other noble houses and not be scandalous
I think it depends on what their family's overall rank in the nobility is. The higher the status, the more acceptable it would likely be. Like for example the MC? Her's is the lowest in titles, practically only considered such by title alone. Having another noble "lower" themselves as a maid, would probably be seen as disgraceful. On the opposite side of things, look at the queen. Having "a lowly commoner" tend to someone as important as her would be where its seen as scandalous. Nobles would be sending their daughters to do that, partly because they'd be doing it to try and garner favor with her as well.

Dex-chan lover
Shut down. But imagine spots can't be denied.

I think it depends on what their family's overall rank in the nobility is.
I'm also under the impression that lower nobles sending their daughters as maids to higher nobles also tend to not be the cleaning and cooking maids, but rather the assistants of the noble daughter, and other higher maid positions. But I could be wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
This isn't even bad sweetie please. You did really good I was confused why you called it crap? You even chose the same font as usual or something similar. Thank you so much for translating for us 💕💕

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the work, the pleas to not have this series be dropped gave me a good chuckle. Please don't drop this main team.

Dex-chan lover
I always thought these kinds of settings had noble’s daughters basically only able to be maids/ladies in waiting in other noble houses and not be scandalous

Only if they serve someone above them in the social pyramid.

Eleonora is a duke's daughter making her the highest ranking outside of royal family. This means it's pretty much impossible for her to serve anyone without causing a scandal.

Although jumping too many level of pyramid can also cause scandal.
Most common example is the low rank/commoner/unknown origin girl become lady in waiting to the princess or such.

Users who are viewing this thread