Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.2

Dex-chan lover
As cute as the image of Eumiella casually walking home with a giant crate on her back is, it's also one of my pet peeves regarding characters with super strength. There's been no indication than her super strength comes with super mass, so the center of mass of the Eumiella-dragon-saddle-crate system is almost certainly somewhere behind her feet, which should cause her to tip over backwards.

Dex-chan lover
Glad they’re finally here.

Side note: I hope they change up the confrontation with the demon lord, they really did the heroine dirty in the novel. Her characterization seems different in the manga so I’ll let myself hope.
the heroine was dirty ... I dont see that changing in the manga

Dex-chan lover
Huh, for how much oblivious she is to any common sense everywhere else I really am surprised she's aware that she likes Patrick and why.

Dex-chan lover
Even with denseness of lvl 99, at some point she does realize it. :win:

Now, we’ll see how long it takes her to realize Patrick’s feelings for her.
Asking the right question, at the right time, really helps with understanding.

Timing is the hardest part, but this spy nailed it.

I have no idea how long the series is, but it feels like it is going into the last act.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
As cute as the image of Eumiella casually walking home with a giant crate on her back is, it's also one of my pet peeves regarding characters with super strength. There's been no indication than her super strength comes with super mass, so the center of mass of the Eumiella-dragon-saddle-crate system is almost certainly somewhere behind her feet, which should cause her to tip over backwards.
My usual assumption in these cases is that they have a subconscious telekinesis ability that levitates the items that are off their center of gravity. That's the only way I can make sense of it.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, if the other country's rulers were smart, they wouldn't think of doing anything to someone dear to our mc. Like what would be the point of turning someone that strong from a neutral position to an antagonic position to their countries.

Contributor
If we consider Miss Heroine's view of Eumiella as accurate, she's probably got a dark matter density of dark magic that allows her to do the feats like fall from a dragon several feet in the air or carry large containers without a sweat.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like she's more perceptive about her feelings in the manga than the LN, judging from other comments. It's a pleasant surprise to recieve at only chapter 18.

Also, good for her for giving the spy an out rather than letting him be captured. Suppose she has an affinity to other people who are forced to 'play their roles' at the expense of their own desires. She's strong enough to defy her parents and the royal family as needed, but I guess she felt pity for the guy who was ordered to approach her despite knowing it was pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread