Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.2

Contributor
She's awakening to her feelings for Patrick. He's someone dear to her. She likes him! :win:

Patrick. The time to confess may be fast approaching, my boy. Don't let up on that power leveling!

That's nice. That's very nice. Well developed and quirky, kuudere-based, character. So cute. I might have awakened a new type of feeling in me, that happy fuzzy feeling you can only feel with something mild (or subtleness) that comes from this kind of character.

Dex-chan lover
Glad they’re finally here.

Side note: I hope they change up the confrontation with the demon lord, they really did the heroine dirty in the novel. Her characterization seems different in the manga so I’ll let myself hope.
Considering how much they have changed with Alicias personality and her interactions with Yumiella, I honestly think they have no choice but change how the confrontation goes

Dex-chan lover
Comedy tends to go down the drain once heroine realizes her feelings in these types of series. Hope I’m wrong.
you are sooo bloody wrong, the story is no were near the end so way in hell do you think it will just end HERE?

Dex-chan lover
the heroine was dirty ... I dont see that changing in the manga
brother is blind as hell, the manga change so much and this guy still has some how some were pulled out of the thin air! that it WON’T change! were is your cristal ball bro?

Users who are viewing this thread