Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen

When Eumelia and Alicia try to have that character development that will help them heal and become friends and a proper team to fight the demon king and that freaking prince spawns from the middle of nowhere to stop it: *mad pterodactyl screeching*

Double-page supporter
Damn how can something be so popular but have so little update on chapters

I’m completely astonished how many people bookmarked this when it only has 8 chapters
( ゚д゚) how’d it get so much notice so fast???

@KhalE EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING

If i remember correctly from the novel that alicia girl will
betray the MC when they are entering a dungeon.
am i correct?

@Twenty4carats
Indeed, attack her in the back, with an ultimate light-attribute weapon Eumelia got farming the end boss of the ultimate item dungeon (but sold because she cannot use light-aligned strong weapons)

Well that was also because Eumelia traumatized her when she force-levelled her, by dropping her in a dark dungeon again and again, in some way.

I wonder if those traitors will die like in the novel.

@flqr34 Tha fuck? Why would Alicia Betray Eumelia 😭??? Crazy! Shes so mean!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Kj_12e Does she now? Either way use spoiler tags, please.

In the novel, and the manga actually does differs significantly on that point, Alicia is basically racist, black is evil, and everything Eumelia does, seen through that prism, shows she is dangerous. Then one day Eumelia is put in charge of levelling Alicia and traumatizes her (over the course of one month iirc), ingraining in her that dangerous creatures are uber scary and need to be killed before they kill her. In the end even though they are battling the dark lord together, only the prince can shrug his prejudice enough to not put her at the same level as the dark lord and justify murder with her hair colour.

That's about it, I will not pretend the novel really makes much sense when it comes to character motivations, subtlety or intelligence.

Anyway Alicia and co never considered Eumelia could have that fairy in a bottle protection charm equipped, then they get quashed by the dark lord and good riddance

@aitak what do you mean? this was first posted a year ago. that's more than enough time to decide if they like the story or if they want to invest their time in waiting for it.

@flqr34
In that case I hope they keep going into a different direction. The original heroine turning into a villain is a rather annoying cliche by now. Maybe they can go a completely new direction and have her neither turn into a villain nor close friend or admirer of the former villainess protagonist but just have them not get along well without too much drama.

This is quite a fun series to read.

I wanna give the Demon King a hug because of the injustice that was cast on him and thank god that the 3 stooges are dead. At least the prince grew some common sense and learn to accept FML. And Yumelia is so lucky to have Patrick by her side 😊

Users who are viewing this thread