Akuyaku Reijou ni Erabareta nara, Yuuga ni Enjite Misemashou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can't believe it! The art isn't as good, but the concept is so creative! So somebody in universe actually asks her to play the villainess and even assembled an entire team! They're like this secret club! So funny how she got into the idea of "being a Cupid in the shadows" but you know, if you don't encourage the girl enough, she's going to get discouraged.

In short, you forgot to give her a female friend to nudge her in the right direction and act as both defender and support!

Aggregator gang
The dad has the right idea and he should have kicked the PM out on his a$$. Apparently. stupid Melia never read the end of any of those books

Dex-chan lover
Interesting concept, good first chapter. Looking forward to see how this progress!

Fed-Kun's army
Work hard but not too hard, or you may end up messing up XD

Wow I luv her already!!!! Fun chapter and I'm looking forward to the next ones..... Its really unique I luv her team and that official dude who has nothing better to do ( Lmao) too luv 'em all

This is a nice new spin on the villainess concept, and no isekai for once! \o/

This is actually a fresh and a unique take on the villainess thing. I'm worried for Melioarose- what if she gets condemned in the end? Who is her ML?

@ActiveInternetSandwich

I don't know the end result, but: One, no-one asked the Prince his opinion or confirmed anything with him.

Second, MC is childhood friends/aquaintances with the Prince, is wary of him because she can't tell what he is thinking at all, and so is one of the few people who doesn't basically worship the ground he walks on, which are all massive flags for ML character.

Third, MC's family/household are fully aware the Prime Minister is to blame for the situation, and most of them really don't like him because of it.

the prince actually doesnt love julia , he loves the 'villainess's follower' girl Linette and the hints so far, the ml is the megane guy

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao loool XD
This one is pretty unique approach on the Villainess tag.. XD

The art is old-shoujo art... Kinda a minus for me, but the laugh makes up for it XD

Users who are viewing this thread