Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - A Butler's Decision

Dex-chan lover
Why do I have a bad feeling about this? I can smell a "he interests me because he's not interested in me" scenario...

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Cynic it's not.
But the MC being hypercompetent, 'gentlemanly', and also 'handsome enough' certainly messed things up

Dex-chan lover
@Nep Thanks. I'll plug my sniffers in that case until they work properly.

Dex-chan lover
Well this is awkward, but there's no way she'll get a death flag because the prince punished her last time and he's just a devoted butler, even if she did something bad he probably wouldn't tell

@JWChibi Although she may not be ending in the chopping block, the butler or MC will as he is now in between a really big rock and an indestructible hard place because I can now see what may happen now. Would it be a triangle ending, or revenge ending with multiple deaths.

@JohannesKT if anything the heroine at this point could be a NTR heroine turned to yandere once she is rejected by the MC.

Fed-Kun's army
I assume Cyril/Sophia is endgame but rn he’s kinda friendzoning masterzoning her pretty hard

Aggregator gang
At this point, the prince becomes the background character while the mc became the main focus of the supposedly "Villainess" and " Heroine"

Dex-chan lover
i bet the heroine is also isekaijin that have crush on the butler lol

Dex-chan lover
Author has written 3 WN arcs of the story(and has the 1st 2 published), but says any potential future updates will be determined by how well the LN versions sell.

Vol 1 came out during the start of Japan's Covid lockdown, so a lot of closed bookstores meant sluggish sales and "lack of publicity" for the LN's existence. Plus author is also worried at how competitive the LN market is and that Villainess Butler may get overshadowed.

Supporter
would be nice if instead of saying "why did it come to this?" they actually identify the mistake(s)

Users who are viewing this thread