Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Great story if any one know the name of the mangas in the cover that will be grateful also such a boss

Fed-Kun's army
DQDQujA.png

I like that his words actions are being "translated" into his new body's mannerism. This is uncommon for this kind of work.

Fed-Kun's army
.....Wait I just realize I have natural drills......
does that mean I'm a villainess? damn gotta prepare for my own destruction by being kind, finishing my meals, learning etiquette, and learn the ways of a good parent 😂

Lol, when I read the narration, I hear it in the voice of the narrator’s voice from JoJo’s. It’s the same high energy over the top style where even the smallest actions are explained with great gusto.

Fed-Kun's army
I need that freaking elegance cheat. I sound like im having a nervous breakdown even when im just speaking to a cashier.

Forget yurifying the protagonist, she/he's getting the whole female student body.

Double-page supporter
@kiko29 Well, he is a good parents already. That's why those habits he has been building up over decades cannot be fixed. Just like my dad, he cannot leave the food behind or leave the job undone when he starts it.

Users who are viewing this thread