Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san

Contributor
I love how the mc is actively trying to be a villain but is so terrible at it that she destroys her “destruction flags” anyways.

Double-page supporter
The "villainess" trope is quickly becoming hyper-saturated, but this is quite a good twist on it. Almost as fun as Hametsu Flag.

Not gonna lie I've been avoiding it cause I hate gender swaps but I gave it a chance and now I want more. 😭

orp

Despite the premise, the manga is somewhat surprisingly generic.

I always saw this but didnt think it was my cup of tea..... but i was so wrong. This is hilarious! I character designs for the male capture targets are soxso, i can understamd why the MC cant even rem,ber their names lol.

Thanks for translating!

I thought I wouldn’t like it, but surprisingly hilarious. I find myself having to pause every few pages to laugh and digest the joke. Granted this is only 3 chapters, so who knows if the gag will get stale, but for now it’s hilarious and the panels of Grace with 52 year old Kenzaburou in the background always make me chuckle

Only three chapters have been translated and it's already hilarious, I hope this gem won't be dropped !

Dex-chan lover
i though this will be a disgusting old man doing disgusting thing manga
oh boy im glad i give this manga a chance

Users who are viewing this thread