Akuyaku Reijou to Akuyaku Reisoku ga, Deatte Koi ni Ochitanara ~Nanashi no Seirei to Keiyaku shite Oidasareta Reijou wa, Kyou mo Reisoku to Kisoiatte…

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Wow. Really, people who attack a person character -wise shows a lot about their personality. That said, can I kill her?

Dex-chan lover
Boy i feel weird having felt bad for pigtails becoming the 3rd-prince-who-gives-off-murderer-vibes next victim.

Now it's like.... You sure are being a useful fool and playing into every thing that could lead to awful rumours.

Dex-chan lover
Man, it's a pity she's too dumb to see how she's being used. Tbh at the start I thought the prince would push her off the balcony at the start of the chapter. :pacman:

Thank you for translations! Can't wait for more!

There's actually quite an interesting manga about two girls switched after birth by fairies for no other reason than shit and giggles. I can't remember the name and there's only a couple of chapters translated despite raws having around 30 available. If anyone can remind me what its called, that'd be nice.
I cant remember the name either, but i ended up reading the web novel version and then google translating the rest and it was so good. Sadly, the switched at birth aspect didnt really play out too much aside from seeing MC trying to adjust to her biological family and being a commoner now.

Edit, found it again by accident. Since I Became a Commoner, My Engagement Was Broken!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, in these kind of setting, Earls are usually the lowest limit for "real" nobilities.
Viscount and Baron are treated as closer to commoners.

In stories that try to put it in good way, lower ranked nobilities are pictured as being further from politics, scheming, and formality, so they can still act with commoners' sensibilities. But they still enjoy the life standard as nobility (such as no working your arse since young age).
Or in the story that put it in bad way, lack proper education, unrefined manner, clueless about the social rules, and worst is acting like new-money who never tasted status so they flaunt it indiscriminately.

Does anyone have the raws to this series it seems that there are three more chapters available but are behind a paywall

Dex-chan lover
What's with female authors and male leads with large hands?
Are big hands really that manly?
I think they want to create the feeling of "small girl" being embraced by a man, or a big guy. Something like confort or protection. FL and ML aren't in a love relationship yet, but the hand thing is some sort of bring this feeling or mindset.

Dex-chan lover
I just feel bad for this girl tbh. Prince guy is manipulating her the same way he manipulated the protag, except she's not a high noble and secretly smart so it's gonna go even worse for her.

Users who are viewing this thread