Akuyaku Reijou to Akuyaku Reisoku ga, Deatte Koi ni Ochitanara - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
See, everything is that freakin' prince's fault. If it weren't for Brigitte, who made him come to his senses by reminding him that it didn't matter if he didn't become his retainer, he wouldn't have taken such stupid actions just to please him. I believe he will even blame Brigitte for what happened.

Anyway, it seem the last chapter was three months ago, so at this rate, see you again in three months.

Dex-chan lover
perhaps we'll get a spirit reveal next chapter? or 10 chapters considering the typical pace of these stories 😂

thank you for the chapter!

See, everything is that freakin' prince's fault. If it weren't for Brigitte, who made him come to his senses by reminding him that it didn't matter if he didn't become his retainer, he wouldn't have taken such stupid actions just to please him. I believe he will even blame Brigitte for what happened.

Anyway, it seem the last chapter was three months ago, so at this rate, see you again in three months.
And the moment they realize her spirit is something huge which is something higher than what anyone has in that world, they'd start to antagonize her even more out of jealousy and fear.
Then they'll lose contracts and powers from their own spirits because of that. This prince is a total moron with a huge ego. The usual cliche.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just a sucker for cliches.
thor-another-one.gif

Dex-chan lover
DAMN IT ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER
also for a monthly series this is too short!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

Art is nice but don’t the poses seem off? Like stilted or less dynamic than the story demands. Kind of weird.

Anyway hope this updates more frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread