Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Man, there is such potential in the ideas of this story and the characters, but the pacing and execution is just off. A pity, but I still enjoy it for the ideas and whatnot. Thanks for translating more.

@broadsword80
autonomy... thats a monarchy we are talking about and he is still under the authority of his father any kind of autonomy is nothing more than a bad joke for instance that school might have autonomy but what about the prince? what about students and teachers... they are all subjects of the king as such subject to his rulings thats why autonomy in a monarchy is just a bad joke
its more like he has been given the school as his private territory to manage and prove himself as well as his personal storage unit where they keep the spare till needed

Dex-chan lover
Damn... This story, it does a few things really well, and a few other things about as badly as it possibly can.

The main couple? Super cute.

Dealing with the 5th prince? Gross, gross, gross. He was distributing drugs that ruin people's lives, and too bad, he's royalty. He didn't harm the main character, so nevermind all the other people who were hurt, they'll just let it slide.

Dex-chan lover
Why am I not surprised. Most people keep a dog or cat as a pet. Him? He keeps a monster.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't understand what is going on with this royal family, esp why it was necessary for the mc's ex fiance to kill her or for the queen to be such a collosal monster to her own kids.

I cant believe Anon told the 5th prince, "dont do anything dirty" LIKE YOU HADNT HIRED PEOPLE TO HURT/RAPE YOUR EX FIANCE

Users who are viewing this thread