Akuyuu no Ore ga Ponkotsu Kishi wo Miterarenai n da ga, Dou Sewa wo Yakya Ii?~ Madome Gaiden~

Dex-chan lover
It is simply a exquisite experience if I could explain my emotions for this story it is: 👍

Dex-chan lover
I don't know at what point in the original work this spinoff covers (or if it's canonical), but i think the interaction of these two with each other and the world around is much better (like, they have dreams and other interests besides their relationship), than the protagonists in the main story. A pity that the release frequency is not good, but i recommend it!~:thumbsup:

Huh.
LN reader here.
While I think most of this are manga-only stories, there are some substories about this two in LN.
And let me tell you - when reading LN... I kinda always wait for these extra-stories about these two idiots.
They are just adorable!

I totally see why that nun girl is acting that way.

Dex-chan lover
This series is ruined by Chastille's uselessness. It was annoying in the main series, but it's downright terrible in this one.

We are fifteen chapters in and despite numerous people targeting her in a variety of ways, she only solved a single problem on her own and it was a one-off page of her beating up some thugs. Barbaros solves literally every other problem. Mage attacks? Barbaros. Pickpockets? Barbaros. Assassins? Barbaros. Poison? Barbaros. Heck, even the thugs she does manage to beat are implied to be enabled by Barbaros because she was forgetting her holy sword until he reminded her to always keep it with her.

Chastille is so worthless and braindead any suspension of disbelief of her existing in her position is completely shattered. It's amazing she can breathe without help. No amount of fun time with Barbaros or Rachel makes up for this problem. They should be standing as equals, and instead she is somehow even less capable and relevant than her damn maid.

Dex-chan lover
This is a fun manga but its amazing what villains can get away with in these stories:
"Didn't this guy try to sacrifice you and the elf in some dark ritual?"
"Yes, but we're cool now."

Ngl, Barbatos was always my favorite character in the main series, and seeing him get the attention he needs alongside with Chastelle as his love interest is really good, In my opinion, Barbatos and Chastelle are more intriguing and in depth than Zagan and Nephie from the main series, and I was more interested in Barbatos than Zagan, so for me , the story is better than the main story due to the primary Duo. We actually get to see Barbatos becoming stronger and making new things unlike Zagan whom we don't see struggle much to gain his power and Chastelle being strong and still getting stronger as the head of the unification faction and working on things herself. Beside that, its really funny to see Barbatos and his antics as well as his denial of love, which is the reason I prefer him over Zagan.

Users who are viewing this thread