Alice-san Chi no Iroribata - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Alice-san and Iroribata

Group Leader
What a ride! Thanks to @stupid_chris and their amazing team, this TL+CLRD for this fan-TL was incredible! If only all the other series could get such a good treatment cough spice&Wolf/Mushoku Tensei/MahoYome cough

Happy New Years, and Merry Kurisumas!

ありがとうございました!orz
funnily enough, I have been learning japanese for a few months now. I am nowhere near the skill level required to translate anything sensibly, but once I am, I would like to pick on a fully solo project, and I am thinking of redoing S&W manga scans. I'm not a huge fan of YP localizations, and it would be a fun side project to work on.

Dex-chan lover
funnily enough, I have been learning japanese for a few months now. I am nowhere near the skill level required to translate anything sensibly, but once I am, I would like to pick on a fully solo project, and I am thinking of redoing S&W manga scans. I'm not a huge fan of YP localizations, and it would be a fun side project to work on.
ふぃと!がんばって!

sending you energy, make good use of it!
send-energy-sending-healing-dragon-ball-spirit-bomb-gif-16443313.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scans! While the story was mid at best the art was phenomenal and I always enjoyed seeing it pop up on my feed. Good luck on future scans!

Dex-chan lover
so glad we got to the end.
thanks for the great work.
and into my fav SOL list this goes.
makes me wanna read bonnouji and others in that list once more.

This was a beautiful manga from beginning to end, It was sad to see it finish but I loved how it unraveled. This manga makes me want to have a gf like her immediately. Anyway I hope you all have a very good time

Users who are viewing this thread