Allow mangas. If the IP owners want this site gone this policie won't stop them. :rejected:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too mangas not releasing because of piracy. If the IP owners want this site gone this policie won't stop them. I use MangaSee more and more.

Dex-chan lover
Then just keep using MangaSee more and more. With some luck, it'll get to the point where you don't use this site at all.

With some luck this site will end with only hentai. So many mangas not allowed. Soon you'll be using MangaSee too.

@Mendax
Mangasee is lagging when it come to stealing on-going chapters from Mangadex you know.... especially for a new translated manga from translation group

better try another aggregator site, cheers

Déjà vu, I've just been in this place before...

rtiYL8q.jpg

Double-page supporter
Greetings.

I represent the "Suggestion to close the Suggestions forums" initiative. Thank you for making a suggestion.
As your suggestion is not really a suggestion, but an entitled child's demand, I invoke my authority to count it as a vote towards the "Suggestion to close the Suggestions forums."
You don't have to do anything and you cannot be excused from participating in our initiative.

Thank you for your contribution and have a nice day.

related threads:
--- MangaDex@​Home and other important updates.
In the sticky: no

Special note:
the plural of manga is manga

@Mr_Detective ; which dude?
If you mean OP, they mean how series like unOrdinary or Goblin Slayer aren't uploaded here because of serialization or licensing, but "everywhere else" does because they don't care - when this site actually cares about and supports scanlators and/or authors' works.
If you meant anyone else: absolutely no idea, I just see a few of them literally copy/pasting replies everywhere for some reason and act superior because they've been around longer on the planet than others - or they need to show off that they spend more time on the internet than anyone else.

@Kitsune_Hellscythe
If you mean Halo the bot, he is actually good, being irony and informative at the same time. In all honesty, I think it is close to what the automatical message should be sent to first timers who didn't bother to read at least the sticky, but only after they have posted it.

@MavB_Ver ; then wouldn't that only apply to people who haven't read it and/or don't know how to use the "Find in page" function? 🤔

@MavB_Ver ; True... but those kinds are involved with say, Google - where they give you the roundabout for three weeks before you give up. 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread