Tying the Knot with an Amagami Sister - Vol. 11 Ch. 90 - The dawning path

Dex-chan lover
know what... this chapter erase the guilt of rejecting the childhood friend... totally worth it... (someone help me)

Dex-chan lover
why tf is the cover page inverted lol
image.png

Dex-chan lover
ngl but a bad time to announce that they are dropping this manga even though it popular.

FYI for those who are confused why they are dropping or those who don't know, Here's a message from them in the discord server:

"It arrives the Amagami's moment too. With the release of this week's chapter, just like for KanoKari, Mona, Cuckoo, Ranger, Cafe, the When Scans project has decided to officially drop the series. We still have one Witch chapter and 2 Kanan to release. Similar announcement will be done for those series too. After that, we'll wait to see what will happen in 2 weeks. For the moment, we've decided to retire from this project too. If after 10 May the serie will not get a simulpub, we'll keep doing it. You can count on us. I wanna thank both our translator and PR for all their efforts during those 2 years. Huge thanks as well to our amazing team of typesetters and redrawers. I know i'm repetitive, but i have to credit all the people that spend their time helping. Again, i'd like to thank all you readers for the compliments received during these years. As for all our series, again, no regrets. We've done the best we could."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thank you so much for your work, you've given us some beautiful translations. That farewell was funny and a little touching

Users who are viewing this thread