An Angel's Love At First Sight - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I think, I would love this as a long, running man premise. However I’d want the angle to be a Yandere.
As it would add interesting psychological horror, and maybe even comedy element.

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Not from this author, you don't. Would probably loop around back to end up with suicide all the same.
Knowing Hamita, the twist would be that the protag actually DID kill himself, and that's why he can still see the angel.

And the story is just his limbo deciding where his soul will go.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Only a oneshot? Shame, I like this premise. Hopefully the creator makes more.
Well I had a look at the author's Pixiv site, this is not exactly a one shot, but it is still really short though.

From what I saw of the ending and the google translates japanese comments

It is a weird ending that left the comments confused if it was a happy ending or a bad ending, something about memory loss and fallen angels.

Dex-chan lover
Well I had a look at the author's Pixiv site, this is not exactly a one shot, but it is still really short though.

From what I saw of the ending and the google translates japanese comments

It is a weird ending that left the comments confused if it was a happy ending or a bad ending, something about memory loss and fallen angels.

So basically a confusing ending that doesn't satisfy anyone. In other words situation normal for this author.

Not from this author, you don't. Would probably loop around back to end up with suicide all the same.
Does Hamita do a lot of weird stuff? I've only read his wholesome romcom stuff and that alien one.. and man it threw a bunch of curveballs each chapter

Users who are viewing this thread