An Incompetent Woman Wants to Be a Villainess: The Young Lady Who Married as a Substitute for Her Half-Sister Didn't Notice the Duke's Doting - Vol. …

N2O

Dex-chan lover
IT'S BAAAAACK :meguupog: the ruination arc of le family is gonna be nice, but mostly I'm hoping that this will feature a lot of Avril's talent coming to use. Also a lot of Avril being an airhead (but that doesn't look like it's something I need to exactly hope for with this lovable dumbo)

Damn. The characters are funny and interesting, wanna know more about the Prince too. Artstyle is super nice, hope there's gonna be more chapters soon

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping so badly she could be besties with the cool villainess looking lady, im so delighted.

Thanks for the translation, really really happy to see some more manga ois that aren't just the super popular ones getting translated.

Dex-chan lover
Great premise and great execution. Hope it continues for a long time.

Dex-chan lover
Alexandra's reactions to Avril being a "villainess" was quite endearing

Dex-chan lover
You just "blurted out" a whole fuckin poem? Oh My precious little Avril, you're not good at being bad

That single, somewhat common, line caused her to instantly start reciting an entire poem? Haha, sure. :dogkek:
Actually it was probably the classical language that triggered her recitation. It would probably be like someone saying a line from Old English Shakespeare. Even if the line is common the way it is said could clue someone in on it being a specific line from a specific play. I am actually glad the translators didn't try and old english it and that the manga had special speech bubbles to signify that it was their standard way of pronunciation/etc.

So I could see her responding to the game with the next line of the poem given her reported lack of a filter. . . but the fact that she went all the way through it and didn't realize the problem until it was called out. She is special.

Dex-chan lover
what a lovable dumbass lmao she said she can't but just recited the whole poem. i can't even remember my country's preamble goddamn

she just love bomb dylan lmao and it's super effective!

Dex-chan lover
Avril is an airhead and dense angel.
Miss wasn't planning around when she crushed that apple or threatened the actually Corina into servitude~

Dex-chan lover
Corina can just die...oh and Avril is so cute while failed being a villainess lol

Users who are viewing this thread