Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 5 Ch. 38

Double-page supporter
Woah! What a nice New Year present! Thanks for translation!

thank you for the translation. i feel sad for all parties involved except im still hating on michis husband.

Double-page supporter
First thing I read this 2021. Thank you so much for giving us 5 chapters today! Happy New Year!

Dex-chan lover
happy new year, you-chan is still need to grow a fucking spine.

@cozynot why does everyone still hating on You-chan(Michi's husband)!? When Niina is also horrible. You guys see how you-chan changes his view of life to become passive and stuff. You guys see when you-chan slept with Mishima(glasses girl), he DID NOT INITIATE IT. It was Mishima who kissed him first and You-chan let his guard down cuz he was drunk. Also, he cheated on michi with BODY ONLY. Michi and Niina are WORSE cuz' they are not under the influence of alcohol when they cheated and they CONTINUE TO DO SO. Also continue to have feelings for each other whereas You-chan DID NOT

He keeps becoming a better person by supporting his wife who wants a promotion on work and he sacrifices his playing games for her.

Ah i just wanna punch michi husband soo bad !! What a jerk, I want her to end with niina

Dex-chan lover
Guess everyone here is so horny that's why they couldn't understand michi's husband.

Double-page supporter
@Arkal97, You-chan tries to change only because a conscience tell him to do so. He just feels guilty. If he didn't cheat the past situation before a cheating will continue forever.
Niina is to blame to but at least he doesn't whine and make others to feel guilty like You-chan does in this chapter. However, Niina can turn his wife's life in a nightmare too just ignoring her like he did in previous chapters.

Happy New Year!! 🎉 Thank you for the mass upload - yay!!!

I think the point here is that both sets of marriages are broken and truly can’t be salvaged, yet the characters are still trying to save it. You can continue to change himself into a better person but his expectations for his marriage is not on the same page as Michi’s. Michi tries to change her expectations of marriage to match You’s (she gives up on having a baby and decides to pursue her career by aiming for a promotion) but that isn’t really what she wants. That is not fair to her. As for Niina’s marriage, well, he no longer has any feelings for Kaeda and he admits it to himself. In order words, he doesn’t want to stay in the marriage. So in such situations, how can they save their marriages???? Only way is one person from each of the marriages sacrifice themselves, but can they really be happy like that??
This manga is so good, really digging deep into the psych of marriage.

Fed-Kun's army
@Arkal97 Well cheating is cheating, no matter how you slice it, even if you're under the influence or not.

To be honest, I don't hate You-chan as much, but it's easy to see how some peope can still hate him, even with his past and reasons explained. He's not an asshole, but it's pretty clear that his decision to not be as blunt about how he felt from his wife putting pressure on him for more intimacy put a dent in their relationship, something that he didn't try and bother to fix until recently. Sadly by the time he decided to be more honest with how he felt, not only did he already make a ton of excuses as to why he didn't want to be intimate before (even faking having ED), but he also slept with his co-worker, so it can come off as nothing more than an excuse to put the blame of how it all went downhill on her to relieve the guilt of cheating off of him. But to be fair to him, Michi does come off as clingy and needy a lot, so he has a point.

As for Niina, it's very clear that whatever he and Kaede had is no longer there from his side. How he'll handle it and Kaede's reaction to it all is something we'll just have to wait and see unfold, but it'll definitely be worth the drama.

Honestly I literally laughed out loud watching Michi suffer - you have a chance to come clean and decide to stick to your trashy husband instead? Yeah cry a river you dumb ho, you brought it to yourself.

@Arkal97 I think you’ll find your gonna be one of the very few who will be pro You.

I think your ignoring the fact that You has been emotionally neglecting Michi for a very long time. He crosses a serious line when he slept with his coworker and is now (previous chapter) reflecting a bunch of things onto her. Although he has started coming to terms with expressing his feelings he still is showing a lack of empathy for his wife. Also all his past actions were still his choices to make. He could of prevented his affair, his coworker coming on to him is a poor excuse.

And your “evidence” of being a good husband consists of
him cutting back on playing video games and supporting her career choices?
that does not make him a good husband, its something anyone could do.

As for Nina and Michi’s relationship. They are both receiving the emotional connection missing from their marital relationships. Them seeking out someone who cares about their feelings and needs as a person, is why a lot of people support them.

Users who are viewing this thread