Anata-tachi Soredemo Sensei Desu ka! - Ch. 5 - Meka-chan-sensei and the shiny black guy!

Dex-chan lover
cnKy_V2Gs7CdNGSSqTJjB.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Meka-chan-sensei survived the encounter, until she is confronted with Hiro's shiny black guy. Wait what.

Double-page supporter
The fact that the heart is misaligned with the Y axis bothered me so much while reading :fml:!
Besides the point of the function, I was thinking the artist was trying to have the heart located near where its located in the body, but just didn't do it right.

Dex-chan lover
Why do you do that? Nothing wrong with taking your time.
Because I want to. It's not a professional product, so it doesn't need to be perfect. I also don't have any need to compete with an eventual official licensed high quality release later on like a lot of other groups do. That would just diminish sales and hurt the artist, which is pretty stupid in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Besides the point of the function, I was thinking the artist was trying to have the heart located near where its located in the body, but just didn't do it right.
But the heart is positioned more to the left on the body and on the shirt it is drawn more to the right :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
I got the release out three hours after it was out. I prioritize speed over quality.
2 or 3 days delay after Raw release isn't that big of a deal if it helps improve quality.

Though there would be issue if it's delayed by a month or more, and releases are a lot behind the Raws.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously though, why did MC not kill that "thing"?
If you leave one alive, 20 would be born.

Users who are viewing this thread