Android wa Keiken Ninzuu ni Hairimasu ka?? - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
well, that was an useless chapter. We still know jacksh*t about this "mother" of Nadeshiko and why she's doing this.

also as a Jun supporter, I'm just disappointed that the author doesn't even give her a fighting chance anymore. If she will lose so blatantly, why introduce her?

anw, thanks for the chapter.

a few thoughts:

Wow, so 18 chapters in we find out that Akane was right not to register. Sure, I'm not against the idea that they could end up together and have a child, but turns out registering was a lot more sus than Nadeshiko said.

Second, damn, pg 7... I know it's hard to draw a character pointing directly at the reader, but common...

Dex-chan lover
well, that was an useless chapter. We still know jacksh*t about this "mother" of Nadeshiko and why she's doing this.

also as a Jun supporter, I'm just disappointed that the author doesn't even give her a fighting chance anymore. If she will lose so blatantly, why introduce her?

anw, thanks for the chapter.
Good, I’m fine with her taking a couple weeks to confront her own feelings but not FOR Jun; can’t wait for Jun to be out of the running, the faster the better

Screw the harem/indecisive route and especially Jun

And useless chapter? Not really, the schedule release and the fact that it’s only 20 pages also doesn’t help

With that being said, I whole heartedly agree Jun should’ve never been in the running in the first place; easily my least favorite character

Though tbf depending how her next confrontation goes u could argue she wasn’t ever really in the running and served to develop her characters relation

Dex-chan lover
Good, I’m fine with her taking a couple weeks to confront her own feelings but not FOR Jun; can’t wait for Jun to be out of the running, the faster the better

With that being said, I whole heartedly agree Jun should’ve never been in the running in the first place; easily my least favorite character
as a Jun lover, how dare you! /jk
Though tbf depending how her next confrontation goes u could argue she wasn’t ever really in the running and served to develop her characters relation
well, preferences aside, it's very clear this is exactly what Jun is. She's just there to help them develop deeper connections, which is honestly sad because she was introduced to be a love rival.

And useless chapter? Not really, the schedule release and the fact that it’s only 20 pages also doesn’t help
the author could still pack some more plots though. Or just let the scientist "mother" explain why she's doing all this and why she's doing it to Akane. She (the "mother") literally said they could ask her anything, but for some reason Akane just wants to go home. That's really a cheap way of keeping the story mysterious.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

probably the second most ethical way i guess to go about making a science baby using someone elses cells? so congrats on sakurako having some semblance of scientific ethics?

Dex-chan lover
Ok, are we going to address how Akane immediately assumed that she'd be the pregnant one? Because like, I know that she's a total sub, but the fact that her mind immediately went there is so funny.

Dex-chan lover
Mind-blowing... I don't know what to comment lol.

Create new life with just fingerprint.... But this is japan. Maybe they already developed this concept in real life. Who knows their over-creative mind....

Users who are viewing this thread