Ane Log - Vol. 3 Ch. 78.5

Thank you for all your work so far! Sad that you're dropping it, maybe one day other team will continue it.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't blame you for dropping it. It's been the same joke for awhile, i can't even imagine doing another 200 chapters. Thanks for the translations thus far.

Contributor
yeah it got stale at some point so i cant imagine the same or similar jokes for the next 150 chapters...

maybe it'd be different if the brother decided to bang his sister ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

300 chapters?! Holy shit, how?
I know the standards for 4-komas are low, but still.
I don't care about spoilers, does anything ever happen? Does anyone ever bang?
If the answers to those questions are 'no' then I think we'll all be better off just dropping it now.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda sad you guys dropped it, but understandable. It was one of the first manga I got hooked on, it was pretty fun in the beginning, and even though the joke became overused, it always served as a guilty pleasure. I hope someone picks it up.

VIP
thanks for you hardwork... i don't think anyone willing to pick this again, but one can hope...

Custom title
Staff
Developer
A bit of a bummer but understandable, I've no idea why I really kept following this either lol.

Dex-chan lover
That's sad, but understandable. Thanks for the work till this chapter though. Hope someone picks it up, while it can get repetitive but for some reason this was my reading guilty pleasure lol since each chapter is short and easy to digest on and off from work.

Though I'm pretty surprised it has 300 chapters, well either I finish learning Japanese at work or someone decides to pick this up time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread