Ane Naru Mono - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely can't figure out if this is going to turn into straight up hentai or not.

Double-page supporter
"I will grant you a wish in exchange of what you treasure the most"
What about you just taking the life of my relatives and granting the wish anyway? Deal? 😈

So I'm a bit curious since in the first panel it suggests what happened in the past with him living with his demon sister, but the next panel says that "My sister is...a demon," implying that she is still with him in the present. There is no tragedy tag involved so I'm going to assume that they stay together for the rest of their lives, at least I hope they do.

If anyone has a different interpretation of what was said, I would welcome all opinions.

Double-page supporter
Keep in mind this is a prequel to the hentai manga, so while there's no fucking now, you can just go to the first hentai manga for the "conclusion."

Contributor
Just re-reading this, i didn't read since a long time, probably stopped near ch10...

And no, it's not a prequel, it happen at the same time as the other version, it's just a all-public (kinda) manga now.

Aggregator gang
Lovely~

On second thought.

By imagining her in whatever ungodly abomination true form she has, it's not so sweet seeing a gigantic demonic goat licking my tongue as if sealing a contract with me. IMAGE THAT.

He ended up living with the "father of my mother's nephew"
So you mean uncle?

Users who are viewing this thread