Ane no Himitsu to Boku no Jisatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - She and I and the Ghosts (End)

Dex-chan lover
06a.png

Double-page supporter
That was actually a good ass story like im suprised even though the sex was not needed

Double-page supporter
That was actually a good ass story like im suprised even though the sex scene were confusing like how tf did we get here. Also the original sister was a dummy for letting him go, like girl that was yo man but whatever

Dex-chan lover
Someone please tell me what happened here, in a simple way like even monkey can understand it. I mean why in the last page the real onee chan still at young version
okay so my interpretation the real sister already suicided/dead and that's her kakuriyo at the end, also here another tominaga
420538016_24575773042066198_1954144668237014580_n.jpg

Double-page supporter
Someone please tell me what happened here, in a simple way like even monkey can understand it. I mean why in the last page the real onee chan still at young version
brother and sister horny, but parents no like, brother and sister split up, brother and sister kill parents (separate occasions), Brother and sister gets PTSD and forget what they did, fast forward brother has new sister, old sister seeks out brother, Upon seeking brother older sister realizes brother killed...mother? (he's just like me fr ig) old sister decides they both should do therapy kill themselves for killing parent (ghost therapy), brother and old sister does ghost therapy together and both realizes what they did and decide to not unalive (Parent's death was greatly exaggerated due to PTSD). old sister realizes brother too horny and new sister is there so old sister has to leave.

TLDR: a convoluted ass get over grief plot that was filled with more horniness than meaning.

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation. That was certainly an interesting read

Thanks to everyone who read this translation. I am not going to offer a detailed explanation (I don't really have one) but if you are confused I will make the following suggestions.
  1. Do read the Translator's Notes. These are intended to point out things that would probably be obvious to any Japanese reader, but which would not be obvious to non-Japanese readers.
  2. This is the kind of story that it is useful to read at least twice. There are a lot of things in earlier chapters that make more sense in the light of things that happen in later chapters, and vice-versa.
  3. It helps to have some tolerance for ambiguity. Japanese fantasy writers LOVE ambiguity. Compared to any novel by Haruki Murakami this story seems quite straight-forward.
  4. (Also Kotone rarely gives a straight answer to anything.)
  5. I'm sure you guys already know this, but it's important to read the panels in manga order. Fuuga likes complex page layouts that can confuse even experienced readers. I read the final page wrong the first time through, and I've been doing this for years.
MsyjVQh3_o.jpg

The rules are
  1. Start in the upper right.
  2. Read DOWN the column as long as the panels are the same width.
  3. When the column ends (at the bottom of the page or with a panel with a different width) go UP and to the LEFT to the highest unread panel.
  4. If there are no unread panels above, go DOWN and to the RIGHT to the rightmost unread panel below.
  5. Go back to step 2 and continue until all the panels are read.

Dex-chan lover
okay so my interpretation the real sister already suicided/dead and that's her kakuriyo at the end, also here another tominaga
420538016_24575773042066198_1954144668237014580_n.jpg
I was waiting by a "hospital: who?" "School: what girl?" But because everyone said what there is a Kotone, then, she is living, maybe she can do astral projection or only the door is open (jp) but why she can jump from a second floor? She did before 2 times, Because her father protection or she was a astral projection or a Kakuryo?

Well ... was an interesting story about vengeful spirits, few diferent, why sex or incest? Why not, they are punching ghosts

Users who are viewing this thread