Anemone is in Heat - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Sensei

Dex-chan lover
oh man, if only the pairing was introduced earlier. oh wait. It's a bit late to be mad at this, we know from a long time about this.
Because I can’t continue to be upset about something and finally get angry enough to quit.
It was a gross subplot I was hoping would stay far back in the background, but it didn’t.

You‘re upset that I got fed up with something this disgusting.

Says more about you than me.

Group Leader
Hmmm I don't know about this one chief. It feels more like admiration from her views ngl but let's see what ends up happening :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Despite the gross chapter (which I merely skimmed through, cause I ain't wasting much time on this), I was at least very pleasantly surprised by how many people are calling out how gross this student-teacher groomer shit is.

Normally, pairings like these just bring out ALL the creeps. Thanks, everybody, you're cool (well, most of you).

EDIT: the creeps have arrived and they're very angry that the rest of us aren't sexually attracted to children like they are.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I really hate this whole student x teacher thing, especially because without it this would be one of my favorite manga and I’d be recommending it to everyone. I mean, the love triangle thing is also slightly annoying, but that’s much more bearable compared to grooming.

I just want to read about happy lesbian couples without any gross shit, dammit

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I don't have an issue with age gaps (for the most part anyway), especially if there's consent. That said, I'm just glad that Riri is out of the picture for this couple, so that she can properly move on. That way we can get back to our main couple, while also seeing uda find happiness.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty neat, these 2 were always discount Eiko and Enami before this.
Eiko and Enami aren’t taken seriously like these two so the creepiness doesn’t feel real either tbh (guess cuz it’s a comedy 4-Koma where it’s just a gag for the most part)

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, I hate this highly-inappropriate “student teacher” crap.
And it’s ALWAYS the school nurse!
OLD HAT. I’m out.
I guess I’d gotten used to it, but it is an uncomfortably prevalent trope. It has only started to feel creepier as I’ve become closer in age to the teachers than to the students.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

This is literally grooming 101
Bro doesnt know what grooming is XD

Users who are viewing this thread